By adding BIMeye Door Manager to your next building project, you and your team will ease the collaboration throughout the entire project.
The How To’s
Create, change, sort and publish door specifications, even when distributed in several model files in the same projects. All you need is access to the internet.
Door manager is part of the BIMeye Common Data Environment solution. Allow yourself and your colleagues to log in to a new way of working with BIM; work together by collecting and handling all information on doors in your projects. And gather all reports of door lists automatically – anytime you need it.
Other customers’ why’s:
- Valuable time saving
- Easy to qualify all door information
- Data is synched between BIMeye and one or more model files
- Data is always updated through the access to database
- Easy access through the door manager app, even when on the building site
- Improved control on the fittings in projects
- The right tool from calculation to production
- Improved documentation for the aftersales market
- Improved possibility to assist our sub-suppliers in becoming more efficient
- A clear borderline already in the early stages of production
- Common self-monitoring for all sub-suppliers working on the doors
- Templates that streamline and enable 100% safety in procurement and calculation
In a normal more manual project planning of doors, there are many changes when the sub-suppliers can pick and choose from any product or supplier. By using door manager, you can streamline this process significantly and improve your communication and collaboration in your teams both internally and externally.